Information and guidance to make it easier to support your teachers and implement a successful program.
- Benefits of a Bilingual Brain (available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin)
- Video: Supporting your dual language student at home
- Ten Frequently Asked Questions About Language Immersion Programs
Dual language at the secondary level
- Three Ways Global Themes Strengthen Secondary Language Programs
- Building Inclusive Dual Language Programs at the Secondary Level
Lessons in Spanish
Fight language learning loss in your students during remote learning with additional Spanish lessons. We’ve rallied our former Ambassador Teachers to work with your students through online lessons to continue developing their language skills. Through customized sessions, these dual language experts will reinforce previously taught Spanish skills. Grades K-5 only.
Promoting your program
We understand how important it is to create a feeling of anticipation and excitement buy-in for your community and teaching staff when implementing a new program. Did you know there is a complete media kit to help you promote and market your new program, and it’s included in your program fee?