Top 3 reasons to sign up for a Dual Language Readiness Assessment:
- It will help you determine a realistic timeframe for starting a new program.
- It provides you with a thorough analysis of the key factors to consider such as program design, assessment, staffing, funding, professional development, and student recruitment.
- It’s free!
What happens after I sign up for this assessment?
- One of our dual language team members will reach out to schedule an in-person visit or Zoom meeting
- A summary of findings is will be provided in writing shortly after a meeting
- Our dual language specialists are always available for a commitment-free review of findings
Are you wondering if a dual language immersion program is the right solution for your school or district? Our readiness assessment can help answer that question and set you up for success.
Request a free Dual Language Readiness Assessment consultation
Talk to the experts
Our dual language program is grounded in 34 years of experience. Unlike other alternatives, our product includes:
- Highly-qualified bilingual educators
- Data and assessment tools
- Help with program management from a dedicated strategic coach
- Tested professional development and implementation strategies
- A library of hundreds of authentic curricular resources
About Participate Learning
Our mission is to create global, cultural, and language connections that empower students and educators to positively impact the world.
With 34+ years of experience in global education, our talented team and refined implementation process provide a thoughtful, structured approach to launching dual language programs. We offer districts comprehensive solutions and support with strategic K-12 planning so that they can implement sustainable programs with long-lasting impact.