Global education resources
Dive into our top content for educators
Support English and bilingual learners at your school. Become a better bilingual educator.
Lead the teaching of a globally focused curriculum in your school or district.
What’s it like to teach in the USA? Make the most of it with these resources.
Discover some of the benefits to bilingual education and download free resources.
- Benefits of a Bilingual Brain (available in English and Spanish)
- Language Kit: Spanish syllables (Kindergarten) [PDF download]
- Language Kit: Spanish syllables (1st grade) [PDF download]
- Ebook: Hands-on activities for Mandarin learners [PDF download]
- Participate Teachers: What goes into teacher recruitment and how do we support schools?
Make a virtual visit to some of our bilingual classrooms. Hear from teachers and students about dual language immersion programs on our YouTube channel.
Explore these select resources to learn more about global learning in Participate schools:
- Case study: Social Good in the Classroom [PDF download]
- Participate End of Year Report 2017-18
- Comprehensive Global Programs [Video playlist]
- Global Citizenship Framework [PDF download]
- Learn more about Participate Schools
Downloads and resources for your global classroom:
- Ebook: Project Based Learning Guide
- Infographic: Global Citizen (English)[PDF download]
- Infographic: Global Citizen (Spanish)[PDF download]
- Infographic: Equal vs. Equitable [PDF download]
- Quote posters for your classroom [PDF download]
- Global Education Glossary
Use the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as a framework for global learning.
- 4 Reasons to Teach the SDGs
- Which Global Goalkeeper are you?
- Teach the Global Goals Community
- Discuss the Global Goals with other educators
Join the Global Goals community for more resources and discussions.
Participate Learning Blog
Explore the Participate Learning Blog for the latest news and updates in global education.
- Tips for Assessing Language Learners
- Advocating for English Language Learners
- What Do Globally Competent Students Look Like?
- The 4 Stages of Culture Shock
- Parent Engagement Strategies
Visit the Participate Blog to read more.