Global education resources
Dive into our top content for educators who strive to unite our world through global learning.
Support English and bilingual learners at your school. Become a better bilingual educator.
Lead the teaching of a globally focused curriculum in your school or district.
What’s it like to teach in the USA? Make the most of it with these resources.
We’re here to support teachers. Get free downloads and other materials here.
Our collected resources for teaching the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Our top blog posts for teachers and administrators of Participate Learning Partnerships.
Discover some of the benefits to bilingual education and download free resources.
- Benefits of a Bilingual Brain (available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin)
- Language Kit: Spanish syllables (Kindergarten) [PDF download]
- Language Kit: Spanish syllables (1st grade) [PDF download]
- Ebook: Hands-on activities for Mandarin learners [PDF download]
- Our ambasssadors: What goes into teacher recruitment and how do we support schools?
Make a virtual visit to some of our bilingual classrooms. Hear from teachers and students about dual language immersion programs on our YouTube channel.
Explore these select resources to learn more about global learning in Participate schools:
- Case study: Social Good in the Classroom [PDF download]
- Comprehensive Global Programs [Video playlist]
- Global Citizenship Framework
- Learn more about Participate Learning Partnerships
Everything you need to know about becoming an ambassador with Participate Learning in the United States:
- Application Requirements (Also available as a PDF)
- Recruitment animation [Video]
- Teach in the USA [Video playlist]
- Frequently asked questions for international teachers
- Salary, fees and costs for ambassadors
Downloads and resources for your global classroom:
- Ebook: Project Based Learning Guide
- Infographic: Profile of a Global Citizen [PDF download in English, Spanish, or Mandarin]
- Infographic: Equal vs. Equitable [PDF download]
- Quote posters for your classroom [PDF download]
- Global Education Glossary
Use the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as a framework for global learning.
- 4 Reasons to Teach the SDGs
- Which Global Goalkeeper are you?
- Teach the Global Goals Community
- Discuss the Global Goals with other educators
- SDG Reading Checklist
Join the Global Goals community for more resources and discussions.
Participate Learning Blog
Explore the Participate Learning Blog for the latest news and updates in global education.
- Tips for Assessing Language Learners
- Advocating for English Language Learners
- What Do Globally Competent Students Look Like?
- The 4 Stages of Culture Shock
- Parent Engagement Strategies
Visit the Participate Blog to read more.