The Leader in Global Education
Ignite change. Improve student achievement.
Inspire your students’ futures
Participate has empowered educators to transform learning since 1987. We partner with you to:
- Improve student outcomes.
- Find exchange visitor teachers for your school.
- Immerse students in bilingual language programs.
- Expand access to equitable education.
- Support curriculum development.
- Develop the next generation of global citizens.
How can we support your education goals?
Schools and Districts
I’m a leader looking for ways to improve student achievement and retention.
Improve student outcomes
A global education prepares students for tomorrow’s challenges. We make it easier to bring the world into the classroom.
Choose from one or all of the following:
- Global program with professional development
- Dual language immersion program (Spanish or Mandarin)
- Qualified international teachers
Each school benefits from extensive support and networking. Partner with Participate to broaden horizons in your school and your community.
Are you an experienced educator from outside the USA? Advance your career and learn new skills by becoming an exchange visitor with Participate Learning.
Participate Learning sponsors over 1,100 international teachers each year. We offer qualified applicants:
- Step-by-step assistance with exchange visas
- Full-time, salaried positions
- Competitive health benefits
- Opportunities with schools in three states
- Onboarding and welcome
- Ongoing support
Widen your horizons as you share your culture with US students.
Find resources to support your lessons
We’ve drawn on our 30+ years of experience supporting educators to create this sample collection of resources.
Get resources for:
- Bilingual education
- Global learning
- International teachers
- Classroom support
- Teaching the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Plus our best blog posts with news and tips for global educators. We work with our partner schools to develop further programs and resources that are integrated with the curriculum and aligned with standards.