Uniting Our World Through Global Learning
Expanding young minds. Building global connections.
Create a better future for your students
Since 1987, we’ve partnered with schools and teachers to enrich students’ minds and their futures for a better tomorrow. Together, we can positively impact the world through equitable education opportunities. Partner with us to:
- Improve student outcomes
- Find exchange visitor teachers for your school
- Immerse students in bilingual language programs
- Support curriculum development
- Develop the next generation of global citizens
How can we support your education goals?
Schools and Districts
I’m a leader looking for ways to improve student achievement and retention.
Are you an experienced educator from outside the USA? Our ambassadors are more than just teachers— they are representatives of their culture, language, and heritage. Advance your career and learn new skills by becoming an exchange visitor with Participate Learning.
Participate Learning sponsors more than 1,000 international teachers each year. We offer qualified applicants:
- Step-by-step assistance with exchange visas
- Full-time, salaried positions
- Competitive health benefits
- Opportunities with schools in three states
- Onboarding and welcome
- Ongoing support
Expand young minds as you share your culture with US students.
Find resources to support your students
We’ve drawn on more than 30 years of experience supporting educators to create this sample collection of resources.
Get resources for:
- Bilingual education
- Global learning
- International teachers
- Classroom support
- Teaching the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Plus our best blog posts with news and tips for global educators. We work with our partner schools to develop further programs and resources that are integrated with the curriculum and aligned with standards.
Improve student outcomes
A global education prepares students for tomorrow’s challenges. Our work fosters cultural understanding to create a more peaceful future for everyone.
Choose from one or all of the following:
- Global leaders program with professional development
- Dual language immersion program (Spanish or Mandarin)
- Qualified international teachers
Each school benefits from extensive support and networking. Become a proud member of the Participate Learning Partnership to broaden horizons in your school and your community.